All personal data is collected and stored in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect the following data:
- Click-stream data (the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the web site from which you linked, etc)
- HTTP protocol elements (your server address and top level domain name (eg .com, .gov etc), date and time of visit, etc)
- This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
This data is collected from all web users. Web access logs are used for statistical purposes only (eg to measure the use/performance of the site). No information gathered from web logs is given or sold to any third party.
Any personal information that you provide to us will only be used for the purpose stated at the time we request it. This information will not be disclosed to a third party except where authorised by you or as otherwise permitted by the Data Protection Act.
Your email address data is collected so that we can send you news and other information which is relevant to your needs and interests.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org